Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day



We were asked by my "bestie"and her boyfriend if we would want to join them and others on there boat for Labor Day, they were going to Pike Lake. Since Zach had his first holiday off in 3 years, who would pass it up! So we made it up there on a gorgeous 70 degree day not a cloud in the sky. We had a great time with good company. A certain someone said he wasn't going to go tubing, as if he was too good for it. But the next day was complaining of Soar shoulders and hands. While the ladies relaxed and got some sun. the day couldn't have gone better! It was a perfect way to spend Labor Day with absolutely NO labor involved :)....
Until that night, I got home and my body felt like it was on FIRE! I was so burnt! Zach said he had no sympathy for me because I knew that was going to happen, but I don't tan unless I burn...

NOTE TO SELF:

Wear some sunscreen with a LITTLE s.p.f. :)